Enlarge pores are often caused by the build up of bacteria and debris, which causes more oil production, which enlarges the skin’s pores.
- Use a clay mask to keep pores unclogged.
- Use pore strips again to decongest pores (Biore strips seem to be the most popular).
- Glycolic acid is known to tighten pores and can be found in many skincare products.
- Avoid the sun if possible and wear sunscreen to prevent skin damage and the breakdown of collagen.
- Stay hydrated.
- Try to avoid wearing powdered highlighters on top of large pores because this makes them more noticable.
- There are many skincare and makeup products on the market that are specifically meant to be used to minimize the appearances of pores.
- Manage your stress and diet; high sugar intake seems to have a correlation with the production of the skin’s sebum. Eat anti-inflammatory foods.
- Lemon juice and tomato juice help remove oil and cleanse the skin.