- By using eye cream and concealer underneath the eyes, lifting your eyes up.
- By applying a light, shimmery eyeshadow or highlighter to the inner corners of your eyes and right below the brow bone, which brightens the eyes.
- By applying false lashes or multiple coats of mascara and using an eyelash curler, lifting the eyes.
- By lining your waterline with a light or nude color.
- By using a winged eyeliner to open up the eyes.
- By using darker shadows in the outer corners of your eyes and as a transition shade to give depth.
- By shaping your eyebrows so that they have a nice arch, which can lift the eyes.